09 February 2010

Magic wand




I was going to show you my efforts with basket making, well I still am (but only because we need a picture)! But, instead of trying to tell you how it is done I am just going to direct you to Jo Porters website http://portersonenlli.blogspot.com/. Jo, from the farm at Ty Pellaf, gives you a wonderful master class in not only how it is done, but what wonderful items can be achieved with a simple willow wand.
As you can see from my efforts, the willow is still in control in my case! Still I do feel quite Ray Mearsish.
Elaine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine & Jim

    Just to let you know that I've really enjoyed this blog over the winter - and your nifty tag-lines. Some great images, too; my favourite is 'bag lady', which would, I think, make a great Cristin/Obs postcard!

    Here's to coinciding with you again one day ... Liz C

    ReplyDelete