13 May 2010

Knit one, Make one






My winter pastime, knitting, has actually led to slightly more than the title might lead you to believe. So far I have enjoyed making the following; three jumpers, two hats, two pairs of gloves, two pairs of bootees, seven pairs of socks, four dishcloths and eleven Manxie chicks! You will have to visit the BBFO shop to see the latter!
My daughter has kept me very well supplied with gorgeous wool for all these projects; at times my wool bag has looked like a colourful collection of jewels – thanks Jen. And a friend sent me a fun poster based on the wartime exultation… Keep Calm – Carry Yarn … which has continually raised my spirits and a smile – thank you Isabel.
Elaine

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get some wooly socks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no need for wooly ear muffs on Enlli anymore Pah! Sob Sob

    ReplyDelete