15 May 2010

Shiants Auk Ringing Group logo clothing


This is not another opportunity to have an excuse to get yours truly on the blog, but an attempt to save on upload time here on the island. If you’re not a member of the Shiants Auk Ringing Group, then you need read no further. If you are, then please carry on . . . .

We now have a great new Razorbill logo for SARG, designed by ringing friend Pete Leonard that can be added to clothing & other items stocked by Design Plus Ltd. You can either order direct from them by following the directions on their website: http://www.designplus.co.uk/ or for those going to the Shiants this year and/or living in Notts, I can put together a single order and bring it to the Shiants for you. This will save a fair bit on postage, which I can then apportion across the order. If you want to take up this latter option, then you must have your order with me no later than Sunday, 23 May; we can settle up when you get the gear.

As an example order, for the gear, I’m wearing in the picture above; I’d need the following information for whatever you desire:

· Polo shirt - Black XL K405 £10.95

· Baseball Cap - Sunflower BB15 £4.45

NB VAT & postage will be added to this. Logo comes in just the one colour scheme.

Cheers

Jim

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Jim! Hope you are enjoying your birthday Elaine (card waiting at home). Your knitting is very impressive and made me feel like getting my own needles out again.
    Sue (DOE carto 72)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that my dad will be looking great wearing this polo shirt. Even though we are not a member on this organization, can we still avail on this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidy - Yes you can via the link above. Cheers - JIM

    ReplyDelete